Warning: this writing is based on a fact and a true experience.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Most of you won't even think about believing in ghosts. I don't believe in ghosts, but it was still creepy to see something that even resembled it.
It was mid winter in Austrailia. I was in a Taekwondo camp with the intension of training our minds.We went to a graveyardin the middle of the night. Before then, I was quite excited about it. It was a very chilly night, so I naturally wore many layers of clothes. I was even excited as I went through the mightily high gates that warned: "do not look back".
my task was to remember 3 names on the gravestone. I began to feel the fear gathering as the gates creaked shut behind me. Unlike Korean graves which are hardend lumps of dirt, statues of angels and people greeted me. Under my thick layer of cloths, goosebumps began to come up on my body. I did have other kids to keep me company, but that barely stoppedthe feeling of lonliness and fear.
We were almost halfway across the grave when a friend of mine couldn't hold the antcipation and looked back.After the scream came, all of us looked back at once. A blurred figure, that didn't have legs as gliding towards us. At once we ran screaming our lungs out. We crashed through the gates, pulled the stunned looking teacher into the driver's seat and he drove away as fast as possible. My heat only stopped pounding like ad hen we were back inside the teacher's home.
Now when I think of it, it might have been a guard wearing black trousers. But from then on, I learned a lesson to never overlook a warning or a rule.
http://www.ghosts.ws/Haunted-Graveyard-Webcam/images/michael-jackson-the-scary-ghost-graveyard-ghost.jpg

Steve,
ReplyDeleteExcellent job! Your story was very interesting. You were also able to narrate it well using proper grammar and correct syntax. Watch out for minute spelling errors. Overall, though, you did a marvelous job!