Hello, this is Steve writing from the GLPS camp. Already it's been 4 weeks and there are only 4 days left in camp.In this camp, I had a chance to use english in normal days again. Also, I was able to learn some new things in math,writing, and mostly in debate.
In history, I learned how to make a history presentation properly. The reason for me not knowing how to make a proper history presentation is because it is far from the presentations I normally make. In debate, I learned an another form ofdebate from what I learned to do in Hong Kong. In math, I solved some interesting questions. overall, this camp was a valuable learning time.
I made new friends as well. It was really interesting to make these new friends because they were from all around Korea. They used different accents from me or they had other ways of living. Before, I think I was only international with friends outside of Korea but now, I feel connected to toher people within Korea.
I still kept missing home, but because I stayed here for a pretty long time, it was less then being away for a few days! I'm already forgetting how my room looks like. Surprisingly, I'm already adapted to this life.
I hope I can spend the rest of the time here well.
From Steve Park 박상우
No comments:
Post a Comment